- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- San Antonio
As a Cycle Instructor with Life Time, you will entertain, motivate, and coach indoor cycle participants. As a Performer you will assist our members by educating, delivering, and connecting them to our industry leading strategy of the Core 3 method through Comprehensive Assessments, Personalized Nutrition and Lifestyles and Customized Workouts.
Life Time offer five results-oriented Signature cycle formats:
EDG: energetic, inspirational and results-driven, EDG Cycle Performers are motivated coaches. You’ll lead your classes through challenges and intense drills using pulse-pounding music to push the pace.
PWR: PWR Coaches take their athletes to the next level of performance. This structured, progressive training program develops a rider’s endurance and aerobic base to help them hit new PRs on race day.
EDG Sculpt: energetic, inspirational and results-driven, EDG Sculpt Performers are motivated coaches who take our EDG Cycle classes to the next level! You’ll lead your classes through HIIT style cardio on the bike combined with smart strength-training segments for a time efficient, total body workout using pulse-pounding music to push the pace.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivers entertaining, motivational, safe, educational, and professional Indoor Cycling classes to ensure clients are satisfied with their workout program and remain motivated to attain their personal fitness goals. Serves as a performer and entertainer throughout the entire class
- Meets daily class attendance goals and completes all administrative duties as required for this role
- Demonstrates proficiency in using digital music technology and provides current music ensuring appropriate language
- Provides excellent customer service by promptly responding to member needs, concerns, and questions and develops positive relationships with participants by leading inspiring, challenging and entertaining indoor cycling classes and engaging in conversation before and after classes
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of fitness instructor experience
- CPR and AED certified within 3 months of hire
- Nationally recognized Indoor Cycle Instructor, Training or Coaching Certification (Schwinn Cycling or Stages(preferred), Mad Dogg Spinning, Les Mills )
- Ability to routinely lift 50 pounds and occasionally 100 pounds
- Ability to perform exercises specific to the assigned class
- Group Exercise Certification such as National Association of Sports Medicine, American Council of Exercise or American Fitness Aerobic Association
About the company