- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £50,000.00 gross per year
Data Analyst | £40,000 - £50,000 | UK Wide
Unparalleled Career Progression
As a Data Analyst, you will be working within the Data Warehousing, Data Migration, Master Data Management, Big Data and Analytics practices alongside some of the top experts in the country, on some of the largest and most complex client engagements across a variety of industry sectors.
A proactive mentality is key!
Who you'll be working with
The Insights and Data business unit of my client is a global practice involved on a broad range of business and IT focused topics from Information Strategy, Governance, Master Data Management, Data Architecture, Migration and Lifecycle Management.
You will help clients build an enterprise class data platform that allows them to move ahead in their journey of big data and insights. Primarily working with leading software vendors like SAP, Informatica, IBM, Oracle et al, the team are first and foremost Consultants, putting client requirements and industry best practice at the heart of delivery.
What you'll bring
I am looking to bring on board people at all levels, so whilst the list of skills below is fairly heavy, please do get in touch even if you only have two or three.
* Hands-on experience in the areas of Data Management, Data Architecture, Data Migration, Data Modelling, Data Quality Management and Information Governance
* Solid experience working with leading data applications for Tier 1 vendors such as IBM, SAP, Oracle and others
* Demonstrable experience on a number of data related projects, including significant experience on data architecture design, ETL design, data mapping, data quality assessment and information governance
* Ability to work on SQL, RDBMS, Oracle , MS SQL Server databases and ETL tools
* Ability to develop data quality solutions by performing Data Profiling and cleansing activities
* Demonstrable experience on at least 2 end-to-end data centric projects as a Data/Business analyst
What you'll get
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. Although collaboration is at the core of the way my client works, they also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
If you are interested please get in touch - you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0191 338 7614.
I look forward to hearing from you!
- sql server
About the company
Pearson Frank are global leaders in Java, web, mobile, and PHP recruitment. Since 2016, we’ve worked with over 1,600 organizations in 57 countries to meet their staffing needs. Our 70+ consultants work in offices across the UK, Europe, and Asia-Pacific to give you access to the best talent available.