- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- San Diego
- The Data Architect is responsible for guiding the design and direction of data strategy. The successful candidate will work closely with a range of stakeholders including the rest of the architecture team, business data consumers, data providers, business analysts and operations teams.
- The role holder will be responsible for delivering architecture artefacts, standards, patterns etc that will be disseminated to and used by solution architects. Each of these standards and strategies will require oversight to ensure they are followed and the Data Architect will provide this.
- The successful candidate will have a wide range of deliverables including an overall Data Strategy, platform patterns, standards, models and their governance processes.
You will be expected to have experience in some of the following areas:
- Data warehousing and operational data stores
- Enterprise data models
- Data transformation and standards
- Data Architecture repositories and architecture modelling
- Data interfaces
Key working relationships will be other members of the Architecture team, including specialist Solution Architects, Application Architects and Data Modellers.
- You will be a self-motivated and dynamic, and able to engage, challenge and influence others A track record of developing and maintaining collaborative working relationships across IT and the wider institution.
- An ability to explain technical issues to non-specialists, and to write clear technical reports and other formal documentation for solution deployments and evaluations is essential.
About the company
At EngineerCore, we offer talent and employment opportunities on a contract, contract–to–hire, and a direct–hire basis focusing on niche recruiting markets within the Engineering, Construction, Natural Resources and Energy Community.
We cater to all types of Engineering, from Mechanical to Civil, whilst also identifying job openings in other sectors such as construction, oil and gas and operations/operational support.