- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
in 2012 we are in the business of providing technology consulting
services to federal government as well as fee based subscription
services to small businesses that wants to win federal contracts. We
have grown by 200% and 300% in the years 2015 and 2014 respectively as
compared to the previous years. In 2016 we achieved 200% growth as
compared to 2015.
Benefits of doing business with us:
- Offers cost effective solutions
- Strives for optimum quality and timely delivery
- Ensures 100% client satisfactio
Role title: Data Architect
Role Location: 1215 S. Clark Street, Arlington, VA
Duration: Long Term Contract
A successful candidate will act as a key resource in developing, administering, and maintaining data models for both normalized and de-normalized databases. This role will support a new application as a part of a mission modernization effort which utilizes these databases for migrating data from a legacy system as well as for storing data which has been extracted from the new application. These databases are used for data migration, reporting, and analytical purposes. Candidate must have extensive knowledge of database design and development methodologies, be able to work well in a fast paced environment, successfully interface with multiple teams, and analyze business needs and transform them into actionable requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related
- 7 years of experience designing and building relational databases
- 7 years of experience; writing SQL queries and reporting findings
- 5 years of experience supporting projects similar in size, scope, and complexity
- Must have strong systems and data analysis skills, and exemplary organization and communication skills.
- Experience defining, designing, and building dimensional databases
- Experience developing a data warehouse, evaluating hardware and software platforms, and integrating systems
- Must have the ability to communicate and translate technical concepts to functional clients
- Solid understanding of ETL processes
- Experience performing optimization of disparate data sources
- Experience working in a data warehouse/big data environment, which includes data design and database architecture
- Experience translating business needs into long-term architecture solutions
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.