- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Eastman is a global specialty materials company that produces a broad range of products found in items people use every day. With the purpose of enhancing the quality of life in a material way, Eastman works with customers to deliver innovative products and solutions while maintaining a commitment to safety and sustainability. The company’s innovation-driven growth model takes advantage of world-class technology platforms, deep customer engagement, and differentiated application development to grow its leading positions in attractive end-markets such as transportation, building and construction, and consumables. As a globally inclusive and diverse company, Eastman employs approximately 14,500 people around the world and serves customers in more than 100 countries. The company had 2018 revenues of approximately $10 billion and is headquartered in Kingsport, Tennessee, USA. For more information, visitwww.eastman.com.
- Perform administration of database servers, including production, development, testing and training machines
- Support migration/deployment of all software applications
- Database Performance Tuning
- BI Application Troubleshooting and Problem Solving
- Development of solutions that increase quality and productivity of the BI Solutions Team
- Maintenance/administration of software tool for exporting specific data from SAP
- Investigate opportunities for optimizing our data processes/workflows
- 4 year degree is required, preferably inInformation Technology, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- AS degree with minimum 5 years ofrelevant experience
- SQL Server DBA experience is required
- Knowledge of SSAS, SSIS, SSRS is required
- Knowledge of SAP Data is a plus
Eastman Chemical Company is an equal opportunity employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Eastman is committed to creating a powerfully diverse workforce and a broadly inclusive workplace, where everyone can contribute to their fullest potential each day.