- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Port Charlotte
Job Title: Data Center Technicians
Location: Charlotte, NC
Company Summary: Anistar is currently pursuing experienced data center technicians to assist our client with the day to day operations in a data center environment. Our client is an industry leading, full service communications system integrator with an exceptional national track record spanning more than 30 years.
Position Summary: Anistar is seeking an experienced Structured Cable Technician to provide assistance with the installation, termination, and testing of various types of voice and data equipment in a data center environment. MUST be comfortable working from a lift.
The ideal candidate must possess the following: Technicians MUST have experience working with various cables that include, but are not limited to: twisted pair, coax, Category 5, Category 6, single and multi-mode fiber optic cables. Cable installation includes: pulling, placement, terminating, testing, and labeling. BICSI cert (current or past) a plus, but not needed. IDF/MDF, rack install, fiber termination and testing experience a plus. We are looking for individuals who will pay attention to detail and work efficiently under minimal supervision.
Responsibilities will include:
- Installation of voice and data networks/telecommunications equipment to include running, pulling, terminating and splicing of cables; routers; switches; etc. for commercial buildings
- Installing Flextray, Fiber Tray, and Unistrut
- Read and follow blueprints and floor plans
- Comply with site and standard work safety requirements
- Interact daily with client(s) in a professional manner
- 1+ years experience working in a data center
- Knowledge in ANSI/NECA/BICSI standard for installing commercial building telecommunication cabling
- Familiar with installations in a Data Center environment (Critical Environment)
- Working knowledge of telecom circuit troubleshooting using test equipment
- OSI Layer 1, structured wiring and cabling (copper and fiber)
- Provide your own basic cabling hand tools
About Us: At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
About the company