- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $13.00 - $14.00 gross per hour
A busy local Eugene area company is seeking Data Entry Clerks for a full time 8+ week temporary special project. The Data Entry Clerks will be responsible for receiving and processing a back log of claims for property insurance, reviewing claim information, entering data into the system (manually and electronically) and screening data and claims. Qualifications for successful
Data Entry Clerks are solid data entry experience, both alphanumeric and numeric, proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills. Insurance industry experience helpful but not required.
If you have 2+ year recent experience in a Data Entry Clerk position entering data into company database and toggling between several different screens, have alpha/numeric skills at a minimum of 8,500+ KSPH along with the ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment, have basic mathematical skills, a high level of attention to detail and the ability to learn and pick up new tasks quickly then apply with OfficeTeam today at www.officeteam.com or contact Mary Clark right away for more information at 541/345-9931!
- Ideal candidate must have adept computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
- Excellent typing accuracy
- Ability to multitask and communicate effectively with individuals of all backgrounds
- Negotiation experience preferred
- Adeptness in navigating basic office equipment and protocols
- Adeptness in workflow processes
- Demonstrated knowledge of data entry
- Expertise in research
- Comprehension of Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel experience highly valued
- Practical knowledge of documentation
- Records maintenance experience desired
- Earlier work involving facilitation
- Background working with email
- Switchboard phone (1-10 lines) experience highly desired
- Previous experience working with internal communications
- Experience with order entry
- Good understanding of filing
- Solid understanding of complaints
- Editing experience highly preferred
- Hands-on experience with pricing
- Deep understanding of import customer service
- Proficiency in scheduling
- Foundational knowledge in special projects
- Proofreading experience preferred
- Prior experience with projects
- Prior assistant experience
- Command of customer service
- General familiarity with database management
- ms project
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.