- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $14.00 - $16.00 gross per hour
- SAN DIEGO DOWNTOWN, CA
If you are highly-skilled and motivated, OfficeTeam Data Entry Specialist opening with a growing company might be what you're looking for in Otay Mesa!
You might be a good fit for this dynamic, growing environment, if you have quick and accurate typing skills and impeccable organization. Intermediate experience in spreadsheets and proficiency in database management is necessary for this position.
Data-driven experts with great attention to detail are encouraged to apply to this Data Entry Specialist position and start their careers with us! This job is ideal for candidates seeking a short term temporary Data Entry Specialist position in the Otay Mesa area!
What you get to do every single day
• Track down further information for documents that are deemed incomplete
• Methodically review completed work, checking for computation errors or duplicate values before submitting the final product
• Search websites for information
• Review and remove nonessential data as well as combine data from multiple sources
• Submit information into spreadsheets, databases and customer relationship management systems
• Inspect reports and sheets of data
• Create notes of tasks, files, and progress
• Consistent typing accuracy
• Applicant must be familiar with word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
• Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
• Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
• Data entry experience
• Knowledge of numeric data entry
• 2+ years of related experience
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now this position is available and will be staffed by the end of the week!
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.