- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Jersey City
Data Platform EngineerBe part of a new function at Tradeweb, building a new data analysis and processing platform. You will be working closely with all lines of business as they develop new products built on the platform you provide.
You will be building cutting edge data platforms that ingest, manage and process data from all of Tradeweb's businesses. The platform will have to accommodate a wide range of use cases from simple customer facing data APIs to large scale machine learning models.
- Build and run Tradeweb's data platform
- Work closely with Tradeweb's Data Science teams to build revenue generating services and products.
- Design and build data ingest pipelines to collect data from all parts of the company and third parties.
- Evaluate different data processing tools, taking in to account speed, scalability and operational overhead.
- Work closely with SREs to run mission crucial production services.
- Strong experience with scalable data processing engines: e.g. BigQuery, Presto, Snowflake, Spark etc.
- Broad exposure to at least one cloud platform: AWS, Google, Joyent, DO, Openstack or other
- Solid programming experience, preferably in python. Exposure to numerical python (e.g. NumPy, Pandas, Jupyter etc) a plus.
- Strong proclivity for automation and DevOps practices.
- Experience with stream processing, Kafka, Pulsar, Storm, Kinesis, etc...
- Financial Services experience a plus but not required.
Tradeweb is a leading, multi-asset class, electronic trading venue for fixed income, derivatives and ETFs. Tradeweb offers institutional, wholesale and retail market participants unparalleled liquidity, cutting-edge technology and a broad range of data solutions that deliver better price discovery, order execution and trade workflows. The company serves more than 2,000 clients including banks, mutual funds, hedge funds, pension funds, insurance companies, central banks, corporates, inter-dealer brokers, brokers, financial advisors and registered investment advisors in over 50 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Tradeweb operates trading platforms in more than 25 products including government bonds, mortgages, corporate bonds, municipal bonds, interest rate swaps, credit defaults swaps rates, repurchase agreements and equity derivatives. In an average trading day, Tradeweb facilitates more than $525 billion in notional value traded.
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.