- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As the Senior Data Warehouse Architectyou are a member of the Enterprise Data Warehouse team responsible for application development for the EDW Team. You are accountable for designing comprehensive solutions that meet business requirements and incrementally moving the data warehouse to the future state. In your role you assist the team with the technical direction for the design, development, testing,implementation and maintenance of data warehouse solutions.
Hands-on experience and knowledge of Data Warehouse best practices, Teradata, Hadoop, and Informatica ETL, and working knowledge of SDLC/agile methodology is required for the role.Additionally, you should have experience with systems design and development from business requirements analysis through implementation and ongoing support.We believe a good work ethic, superb communication, excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and the ability to effectively engage with technical and non-technical colleagues will allow for success.
Your responsibilities will include:
* You will work alongside the Project Management to ensure alignment of plans with what is being delivered.
* You will utilize your configuration management and software release experience; as well as change management concepts to drive the success of the projects.
* You will partner with senior leaders to understand and communicate the business needs to translate them into IT requirements.
* You will assist the technical team in identification and resolution of Data Quality issues.
* You will manage small to medium-sized projects relating to the delivery of applications or application changes.
* You will use Managed Services or 3rd party resources to meet application support requirements.
* You will interface daily with multi-functional team members within the EDW team and across the enterprise to resolve issues.
* You will craft and generate summary, statistical, and presentation reports; as well as provide reporting and metrics for strategic initiatives.
* Performs miscellaneous job-related duties asassigned
* 8+ years experience in Data Warehousing including the following:
* 2+ years of hands on ETL (i.e, Informatica/Data Stage) experience
* 2+ years of hands on Big Data Experience (Hadoop, Spark, Hive)
* 2+ Unix/Linux scripting experience
* 8+ years experience working in a cross-functional environment
* 8+ years of Teradata experience or related Appliance
* Strong interpersonal, teamwork, organizational and workload planning skills
* Strong analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities as well as exceptional customer service orientation
* Ability to drive clarity of purpose and goals during release and planning activities
* Excellent organizational skills including ability to prioritize tasks efficiently with high level of attention to detail
* Excited by the opportunity to continually improve processes within a large company
* Familiarity with
major big data solutions and products available in the market.
* Proven ability to
drive continuous improvements in organizational performance, efficiency and
innovation for customers.
Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent required.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability,
About the company
Millions of times a day, close to home and across the country, we’re helping people on their path to better health.
We’re reinventing pharmacy to have a more active, supportive role in each person’s unique health experience and in the greater health care environment—from advising on prescriptions to helping manage chronic and specialty conditions to providing quality walk-in medical care and pharmacy benefits management.
Because we’re present in so many moments, in ways that are more affordable and effective, we’re able to positively influence health behavior and shape the future of health care for people, businesses and communities.
Health is everything.
Through our more than 9,600 retail pharmacies, over 1,100 walk-in medical clinics, 75 million pharmacy benefit manager plan members, and expanding specialty pharmacy services, we enable people, businesses and communities to manage health in more affordable, effective ways. This unique integrated model increases access to quality care, delivers better health outcomes, and lowers overall health care costs. We leverage our unique combination to help payors control costs, improve patient access, and promote better health outcomes in a way that no other company can.