- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Winter Park
May 20, 2020
Have an account? Sign in. • Develop, prepare and maintain periodic (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly etc. . .) business and management reporting.
• Research and provide actionable data to management to enable proactive business decisions and/or react quickly to the changing business environment.
• Provide data driven analysis and support across a variety of business processes to improve customer focus, efficiency, accuracy, and effectiveness of these processes.
• Have the ability to become a SME (Subject Matter Expert) of many different business functions and processes and how those processes relate to the data and reporting that the MIS Reporting Specialist will create. Provide training to other team members as needed.
• Develop SQL processes to create data models and data transformation processes to support data integration between systems and reporting.
For immediate consideration please apply!
• 4+ years' experience writing intermediate to complex MSSQL SQL statements, stored procedures, user defined functions, views and has a working knowledge of relational databases and how to create database objects in a way to ensure query optimization and database performance.
• 4+ years experience with Microsoft SQL Server SSRS writing reports and creating dashboards for various levels of internal and external customers. Knowledge of setting up SSRS portals and security is a huge plus!
• 4+ years experience with Microsoft SQL Server SSIS for various ETL processes that touch other data sources, file drives or SFTP locations.
• Strong Microsoft Excel Skills including working knowledge of Excel functions, lookups, pivot tables, charts, and data import/ connections to MSSQL databases, ODBC etc... VBA experience is a plus.
• Strong Microsoft Office experience including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access. Experience with Visio or Microsoft Project is a plus.
• Strong familiarity with data processing, preparation and presentation.
• 3+ years of recent experience in analyzing and managing data, including discovery, root cause, quality and needs analysis
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
About the company