- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
AIG Employee Services, Inc.
Within AIG Information Security Office department, Security Engineering organization is responsible for building core security products and features, which support the Data Security, Data Loss Prevention, Malware and Threat Prevention, Cloud, Breach and Anomaly Detection platforms. We are looking for a seasoned engineering leader and technologist to drive the innovation of our Data Security engineering capability.
Looking for a highly motivated individual that has experience in implementation and management of database security products in a large database environment. This position will implement, develop and test database security tools and processes to provide controls and security in the database environments. The candidate provides implementation, monitoring and supporting of the data protection and database auditing tools. This position works closely with the database and security engineering teams for requirements gathering to turn them into effective processes, alerting and reporting solutions.
This job will liaise with various teams, and therefore requires a strong communicator.
- 10+ years of database security, database administration experience, or a combination of both
- 10+ years of experience with Data Masking, encryption and Vulnerability assessment tools
- Possess an understanding of PCI Compliance and EU GDPR Requirements
- Deep knowledge of security fundamentals (cryptography, least privilege, segregation of duties,) and general security technologies, including operating systems, network security (firewalls, VPNs, etc.), security event management, business continuity, physical security, identity management, directory services, etc.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, DDNS, Group Policy, Microsoft Windows Server and Desktop operating systems
- Provide support for strategic business process/reengineering consulting as appropriate and work on multiple technically complex high-profile projects.
- Demonstrate an understanding of key IT operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to governance, risk management and compliance.
- Experience with cloud, systems and network security
- Experience with various tooling in the Database Security space
- Knowledge of IT/Information Security Audit and assessment.
- Knowledge researching, analyzing and recommending information security solutions
- Knowledge of, experience in Key Management Administration for encryption keys and secrets
- A working knowledge of information security practices and concepts including intrusion detection/ prevention, access controls, risk analysis, vulnerability scanning, and data encryption
- Strong organizational, excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills are needed to work effectively with a wide variety of staff, outside consultants and vendors.
- 5+ years of process definition and documentation experience
- 5+ years of experience leading the requirement design process with both technical and business partners
- 5+ years of experience with Teradata database administration focused on security
- Knowledge of common scripting languages (e.g. PowerShell, Python, T-SQL etc.) and/or the ability to learn is required
- Ability to work in fast paced, rapidly changing environment and a strong desire to learn
- Advanced Information Security technical skills
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of application security planning and security architecture
- Knowledge and understanding of information security risk assessment or audit
- Experience with managing database audit events and audit records
- Experience with interpreting requirements and implementing Use-Cases
- Experience in preparing Business Requirements Documentation, Test Plan and Test scripts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Security, Computer Science, or related field strongly preferred.
- Advanced industry certification strongly desired, e.g. SANS GIAC, CompTIA Security+, CISSP, CISM
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ens
About the company
American multinational insurance corporation with more than 88 million customers in 130 countries. AIG companies employ over 64,000 people in 90 countries. The company operates through three businesses: AIG Property Casualty, AIG Life and Retirement and United Guaranty Corporation (UGC). AIG Property Casualty provides insurance products for commercial, institutional and individual customers.