- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
DCB Deposits Channel Manager - 90216861
Posting Range:29 Jan 2019 - Ongoing
Job Title: DCB Deposits Channel Manager - 90216861
Location: 125 South West Street, Wilmington, DE
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
About Barclays in the US
Barclays offers corporate and investment banking and credit card services in the US. Our 10,000 US colleagues are located in offices across the country, with headquarters in New York City. In 2017, Barclays announced plans to create a world-class campus in Whippany, New Jersey, for our Technology, Operations and Functional teams in the US. Other principal locations include Delaware, Nevada, Ohio and Maine.
The mission of the Marketing department is to spearhead the development of leading customer-centric products, communications and channel experiences that grow the BCUS business and reputational value. Activities include, Competitive & Consumer Insights, Product Development, Loyalty Program, Digital Engagement, Creative Design, Acquisition, etc.
Overall Purpose of role
Manage the strategy, tactics, creative positioning, execution, and optimization of all digital acquisition campaigns and digital touch-points. Acquisition channels include Display, Email, Paid and Organic Search, Paid Social and Affiliate. Responsible for adhering to the campaign launch calendar and implementing key control points for ensuring regulatory compliance.
· Develop acquisition plans and campaigns that encompass competitive assessment, testing strategy, creative positioning, integration into partner digital channels, and leverage emerging channels (Display, PPC, Video, Social, etc.) to deliver against account goals
· Partner closely with key Marketing stakeholders (Marketing Operations, Partnership, Research, etc.) to present marketing plans, provide updates on top initiatives and key performance indicators
· Lead all digital media initiatives (Display, PPC, Affiliates, etc.) efforts
· Manage external and internal agencies to develop creative, media, and messaging plans
· Implement and measure campaigns to maximize channel performance
· Leverage web analytics tools (Adobe Site Catalyst and Test and Target) to understand fall-out points throughout the conversion funnel and develop initiatives to increase yield
· Produce workspace/dashboard reports and insights leveraging multi-channel information to monitor the health of the program
· Demonstrate a clear understanding of the best practices in marketing technology stack
· Lead the testing and learning agenda across product, creative and experience (landing page optimization, application, etc.)
· Deliver key insights to partnership team to continue to grow current and new portfolios
· Work closely with other channels (Direct Mail, Retail, etc.) to promote cross channel pollination and monitor program results
· Work closely with Customer Marketing team to optimize existing customer experience and identify profit opportunities
· Identify and lead integration of new technologies and capabilities (Social, landing page optimization, click-to-chat/call, retargeting, etc.) to improve program performance
· Expertly manage technology work with both internal and external stakeholders towards delivering marketing goals
· 5+ years of direct response online marketing experience required, with a proven track record of leading acquisition initiatives.
· Bachelors’ degree required
· Experience with Consumer Banking Products such as Credit Cards, Deposits or Loans
· Expert knowledge in Digital paid media including PPC, Display,
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.