- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- San Jose
United States of America
00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:
Job Description SummaryAs part of The Coca-Cola family of products, Odwalla is a pioneer in the premium juice category. In 1980, three jazz musicians in Santa Cruz started selling juices and smoothies out of the back of their van. Nearly four decades later, Odwalla has evolved into a pioneering, purpose driven brand that crafts over 40 delicious products including juices, smoothies, and food bars. We believe handling our beverages with care goes hand in hand with being good stewards of our environment and we’ve opened some exciting opportunities to join our teamWe have immediate openings for Entry-Level Delivery Drivers, which do not require a CDL license. We are looking for self-motivated individuals to drive delivery routes that are responsible for stocking and fulfilling orders for our customers. Prior merchandising or delivery experience is preferred but not mandatory. All routes begin in the market center warehouse location and services areas are within a 50 miles radius. Drivers work five days a week starting at 4:00 a.m. and run until the route is done. All routes are designed to be completed in approximately 7 to 8 hours. Paid overtime is common, but our delivery drivers do not work weekends.
- Complete assigned deliveries
- Stock/Merchandise products
- Operate company vehicle in a professional, safe and courteous manner.
- Pick up merchandise from warehouse/ vendors/ customers.
- Ensure delivery of appropriate merchandise in accordance with customer invoices.
- Ensure delivery vehicles are clean and in good working condition.
- Perform daily maintenance checks and report malfunctions to management.
- Ensure customer messages/ communications are relayed to appropriate management.
- Fill delivery orders by obtaining the required merchandise and completing appropriate paperwork.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Candidates MUST have the following qualifications:
- Pass a drug screening
- Pass a background check
- Must pass a DOT physical
- Must have a current DOT medical card
- Valid Driver’s license- with clean Motor Vehicle Report.
- Must pass background check & drug screen
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
We offer the following benefits:
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision benefits.
- Weekly Paydays
- Generous Vacation & PTO plans
- 401k Match
- Weekends off
If you have prior merchandising, stocking, retail, customer service, or delivery experience this could be a great role for you to start a career with one of the world’s most iconic brands.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
About the company
The Coca-Cola Company has, on occasion, introduced other cola drinks under the Coke brand name. The most common of these is Diet Coke, with others including Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Caffeine-Free, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Vanilla, and special versions with lemon, lime, or coffee. In 2013, Coke products could be found in over 200 countries worldwide, with consumers downing more than 1.8 billion company beverage servings each day