- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- San Leandro
United States of America
00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:
Job Description SummaryOdwalla is a pioneer in the premium juice category. Started by three musicians in Santa Cruz in 1980, Odwalla grew from a backyard shed and a local following into a brand that crafts over 40 delicious products for everyone that loves to feel their own vitality. Despite our growth, we have kept to our roots in recognizing our environmental impact. We recycle more than 98% of all our trash, and we leave no citrus waste for landfills. And that’s just the beginning.
We believe that handling our beverages with care goes hand in hand with being good stewards of our environmentRoute responsibilities also include:
- Feedback to RSR’s, DSMs or Warehouse Supervisor upon their return re: account issues.
- Operate route delivery vehicle responsibly in order to meet route and safety requirements.
- Place stock in coolers or on shelves in order to ensure maximum inventory availability for customer sales and consistent selection of choice for consumers. Maintain accurate schematics.
- Reconcile daily paperwork, which can include money and invoices; turn in records in order to ensure accurate financial tracking of delivery activities.
- Follow product rotation and schematic guidelines in order to meet quality assurance goals and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain accurate inventory of all Odwalla products; input all necessary information into hand-held computer for each account and return all beverage losses to the node to reconcile inventory at the end of the day.
- Submit inventory numbers by established deadlines
- Provide Warehouse Support for District or region
- Receive/load trucks.
- Operate Odwalla trucks; work with forklifts and pallet jacks;
- Facility Maintenance (sweeping, cleaning, breaking down boxes, office cleaning, etc.).
- Basic fleet maintenance (wiper blades, taking truck in for repair, truck audits, etc.).
- Provide basic maintenance when needed
- Provide Cooler Support and assist in cooler delivery and/or bulk delivery in Odwalla truck (to account or remote facility).
- Change cooler graphics or provide basic cooler support.
- May work with juice donations and may handle juice dumps.
- Track all Warehouse product inventory; report discrepancies to node management.
- Process product transfers, resolve issues and/or discrepancies.
- Ensure daily Red brick transmission
- Attend required node meetings, complete required trainings
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- High School Diploma or its equivalent and or related experience.
- Track record of being able to work with little supervision, merchandise product, solve problems and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Respond to customer needs, concerns, or questions. Maintain composure and handle frequent change or unexpected disruptions. Excel in fast-paced environment where a broad range of tasks may be required.
- Must be thorough and able to complete required paperwork
- Must have a clean DMV record and a valid driver’s license and be able to complete a drug and background screen.
- Lift up to 50 lbs, push up to 125 lbs.
- FOR NODES With REMOTE ROUTES: Must travel up to 60%
- DOT medical card Required
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
About the company
The Coca-Cola Company has, on occasion, introduced other cola drinks under the Coke brand name. The most common of these is Diet Coke, with others including Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Caffeine-Free, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Vanilla, and special versions with lemon, lime, or coffee. In 2013, Coke products could be found in over 200 countries worldwide, with consumers downing more than 1.8 billion company beverage servings each day