- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- San Jose
A very established civil engineering and infrastructure contractor are looking for a Design Manager, who has experience within work design and management experience in order to effectively coordinate the design work from inception to completion.
About the Client:
The client has grown year on year since their inception, and are expecting a large growth period in the next few years.
About the Role:
- Maintain all design programmes
- Liaise with the project management and pre-construction teams
- Ensure designs are accurate at tender stage
- Oversee in-house design team
- Value Engineering
About the Candidate:
- Experience within temporary works and temporary works design
- Experience with designs of civil engineering projects
- Degree qualified within Civil Engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have the ability to handle pressure
- Driven and self-motivated
Points of Appeal:
- Large contractor
- Bespoke projects
- Progression within the company
- ms project
About the company
HEALWORK is uniquely positioned to provide multiple staffing and HR services to medical facilities throughout the United States.
We strive to build personal bonds with our candidates and truly understand where they would like their career to lead. We help candidates from many healthcare sectors find job openings in areas such as nursing, radiology and imaging, pharmacy, physicians, dentistry, respiratory and lab work.