- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A very established civil engineering and infrastructure contractor are looking for a Design Manager, who has experience within work design and management experience in order to effectively coordinate the design work from inception to completion.
About the Client:
The client has grown year on year since their inception, and are expecting a large growth period in the next few years.
About the Role:
- Maintain all design programmes
- Liaise with the project management and pre-construction teams
- Ensure designs are accurate at tender stage
- Oversee in-house design team
- Value Engineering
About the Candidate:
- Experience within temporary works and temporary works design
- Experience with designs of civil engineering projects
- Degree qualified within Civil Engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have the ability to handle pressure
- Driven and self-motivated
Points of Appeal:
- Large contractor
- Bespoke projects
- Progression within the company
- ms project
About the company
LEGALMINT provide tailored recruitment services for legal professionals. Founded in 2012, we are a dedicated agency focusing on law firms and businesses who work across a host of sectors.
Regardless if you are newly qualified or more experienced within the legal field, or even a marketing or finance professional looking to break into the legal sector, our expert recruitment team can quickly help you obtain a new role that matches your skills.