- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $19.00 - $23.00 gross per hour
Our client is looking for a desktop technician with data center experience to assist with tickets on the data center floor. There will be phone, email, and in person support. Monitoring the function of equipment and assisting end users are the main priorities
• 2-4 yrs customer service experience
• Prior experience in a data center environment
• Knowledge of computer software, such as configuration management software, desktop communications software, operating system software and internet directory services software
• Basic knowledge of circuit boards, processors, electronic equipment and computer hardware and software.
• Ability to independently evaluate faulty computer equipment and complete appropriate modifications to ensure proper function.
• Proficiency with Windows OS
• Linux experience is a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a team atmosphere
• Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
- customer service
- operating system
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.