- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HOUSTON WEST, TX
You may be interested in the Desktop Support Technician role at Robert Half Technology, if you have the ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical users in an understandable and concise format. Problem solvers who enjoy working in a challenging and positive environment may do well in this Desktop Support Technician position. This Desktop Support Analyst role is a short-term temporary opportunity based in the Beaumont, Texas, area.
- Provide computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Maintain, analyze, and fix computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Be in contact regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Support records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Fix computer problems, and recommend appropriate action/solutions
- Give support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Ability to quickly write reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
- Desktop support or related experience
- PC skills experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of PC desktop/workstations
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.