- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Oakbrook Terrace
If you're looking for work in the Telecom Services field, Robert Half Technology is looking for a Desktop Support Technician with the ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical users in an understandable and concise format. Problem solvers who prefer to work in a challenging and positive environment may succeed this Desktop Support Technician role. This Desktop Support Analyst role is short-term temporary-to-full-time in nature and is based in the Lisle, Illinois, area. For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to Mathea.email@example.com
How you will make an impact
- Give support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Deliver computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Be in contact regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Resolve computer problems, and give guidance on appropriate action/solutions
- Create records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Arrange hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Preserve, inspect, and mend computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Desktop support or related experience
- MS Windows 7 in an Active Directory environment experience required
- MS Windows 10 experience desired
- Ability to quickly write reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
- active directory
- windows 7
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.