- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HOUSTON WEST, TX
If you have a flair for clearly breaking down and explaining convoluted technical information in a way that is easily understood by non-technical users, Robert Half Technology has the Desktop Support Technician role for you. If you are a self-starter with strong problem-solving skills and a passion for working in an innovative environment, you will thrive in this position. This Desktop Support Analyst role is a long-term temporary opportunity based in the Houston, Texas, area.
What you get to do every single day
- hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Keep up, explore, and fix computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Solve computer problems, and implement appropriate action/solutions
- Offer your support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Supply computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Communicate regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- 3+ years of desktop support or other related experience
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
- Comprehensive knowledge of PC Hardware
- Microsoft Office experience
- Strong familiarity with printers
- Command of PC skills
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.