- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Saint Paul
You will work with other engineers to
- automate AMI builds using Ansible and Packer.
- configure and manage AWS resources using Terraform.
- plan and execute infrastructure changes in a fault-tolerant way.
- create and maintain system tooling in Python and/or Bash to empower yourself and others.
- work with stakeholders to plan and implement new systems that meet everyone's needs.
- refactor existing infrastructure to make it more reliable, secure, and efficient.
- continuously improve our processes to make them as humane and effective as possible.
You have experience
- planning and managing infrastructure on AWS.
- configuring and maintaining Linux systems.
- automating tasks with Bash and/or Python.
- approach problems with curiosity, flexibility, and persistence.
- have strong written and spoken English language skills.
- be willing to be physically present in the Durham, NC office at least quarterly.
It would be a plus if you have
- experience working with terraform and/or ansible.
- deep knowledge of internet infrastructure and protocols.
- an interest in reliability engineering and/or immutable infrastructure.
About the company