- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Santa Clara
1. Deep technical knowledge and proven hands on expertise in SW solutions stacks which include but not limited to - OS such as Linux, Drivers, Kernel , Containers, ML Frameworks, Compilers , Tools , Virtualization, ....
2. Proven expertise in understanding customers (mainly in Data Center and Enterprise space) requirements in the domain of Graphics and Compute and ability to translate those to specific asks / requirements / guidelines to internal technical teams
3. Ability to present technical topics to different type of personalities (e.g - Executives inside intel and at customers, PM, engineers, peers,..) and establish confidence / trust / and followership
4. Ability to lead and guide a medium to large team (50-200) of high performance and experience SW developer and others teams that operates under delivery constraints to program and customers
5. Ability to lead globally
6. A mix of technical depth and people leadership - strength in one is not sufficient
7. Ability to productive negotiate and find technical and execution solutions with partners internally and externally
8. Ability to define development model and infrastructure to lead the day by day operation of the function she/he responsible for
9. Ability to partner with other internal teams to drive the execution of the integrated delivery under the responsibility of the candidate
10. Good program management skills to ensure the overall multiple execution swim lanes under the responsibility of the candidates are progressing and tracked according to the committed plans and when necessary mitigation and intervention is put in place.
MS Degree preferred
Inside this Business Group
The Core and Visual Computing Group (CVCG) is responsible for the architecture, design and development of the CPU core and visual technology IPs that are central to Intel's system-on-a-chip (SoC) products and key to our datacenter, client and Internet-of-Things (IOT) platforms. CVCG strives to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world class engineering.
US, California, Folsom
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....
About the company
Intel is a place where employees can pursue their passions, support world-changing initiatives, and thrive intellectually.
Our employees are as diverse as our customers, vendors, and colleagues in the global market. This worldwide perspective helps us anticipate, and provide for, the growing needs of a changing marketplace. Here are a few examples:
The collaboration of Intel teams halfway across the world from each other was key to the development of our Intel® Centrino® processor technology.
The leaders of our Technology and Manufacturing Group use diversity to broaden team perspective on projects.
Our International Summit for Proliferating Ideas and Recognizing Excellence lets innovators from every country within Intel Corporate Services share ideas.