- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
What you’ll be doing…
Keep our motors running!
You’ll have the chance to work on all types and sizes of vehicles, in addition to mobile tools and equipment. You’ll keep our fleet vehicles in tip-top shape to ensure they’re ready for anything.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Performing maintenance and repair of all types of motor vehicles and special equipment in the Verizon fleet.
• Diagnosing, maintaining and repairing all company associated equipment, including aerial lifts, diggers, generators, tools, etc.
• Using computer test equipment to diagnose vehicle problems.
• Interfacing with vehicle users regarding repairs, questions, etc.
• Performing OSHA, ANSI, emissions, and state inspections on company vehicles.
• Obtaining and maintaining all required certificates or licenses.
• Working evenings, weekends, holidays and unscheduled shifts based on the needs of the business.
What we’re looking for…
You know cars, vans, trucks, trailers and engines like the back of your hand, and are anxious to put your knowledge and skills to work for the Verizon Team. You like to be busy and well-organized to stay on top of things. You take pride in a job well done because you know better matters!
You’ll need to have:
• 5 or more years’ experience as a mechanic or other relevant experience.
• CDL License or Permit
• Valid state driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record.
Weekly Rate: $463.00 - $1594.00
When you join Verizon…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Automotive Maintenance Test
Automotive Maintenance SI
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
About the company
For more than 100 years, Verizon has been at the center of the communications revolution.
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.
We help people, businesses and things communicate better.
The digital world promises consumers a better, more connected life, and we’re the ones delivering it. We make it possible for people to stay in touch and businesses to connect with their customers. We’re also bringing technology and hands-on learning opportunities directly to kids who need it most. Our goal is to inspire tomorrow’s creators to use technology to build brighter futures for themselves, their families and the world.