- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Responsible for helping the business strategically drive adoption and engagement with electronic tools.
Work closely with leaders throughout the organization to develop and execute a holistic strategy based on value and impact with a strong focus on user experience.
Responsible for efficiency and effectiveness of the tools and correlating processes, productivity, data integrity, process consistency, documentation and training.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job.
Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below.
- Partner with business stakeholders across Netafim to understand individual department and company goals/initiatives and assess the correlated digital adoption challenges.
- Work on cross functional delivery teams that design, develop, deliver and maintain digital products.
- Research and think analytically about strategy and solutions, and subsequently initiate dialogue with stakeholders about execution of digital readiness and adoption.
- Assess needs and use cases, quickly design impactful and creative solutions, measure results and iterate and improve to drive optimal outcomes.
- Collaborate with business, technical and creative partners to ensure timely delivery of software readiness, communications and training.
- Measure and evaluate the impact of solutions developed against key performance indicators (KPIs) set forth to drive return on investment (ROI) back to the business.
- Seek feedback and obtain consensus across stakeholders from project initiation through final approval.
- Collaborate with business units in order to maximize adoption of the organizations advisor-facing tools.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business, or equivalent education
- Significant experience in the Agriculture industry
- Possess and obtain expertise related to driving adoption with digital user experience journeys
- Ability to understand technical possibilities and limitations of the tools at your disposal in order to troubleshoot and maintain implementations over time
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally with business leaders to create alignment and support
- A natural excitement and ability to learn technologies and explain technical issues to a variety of audiences, including developers and management
- Background in organizational change management or learning and development a plus
- Strong project management, organizational and presentation skills
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills
- Effective time management skills with the ability to prioritize, independently manage several projects simultaneously and operate under tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a self-directed fashion and be able to facilitate leadership discussions, build consensus around a strategic direction, and influence action without authority
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
- Ability to travel
We believe that work should be rewarding as well as challenging.
That's why the company offers the best of both worlds
- the growth potential of a company with a developing technology that is unique in its field, and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K, and a generous vacation package.
To be considered for this career opportunity, please submit your resume to:
Keywords: Adoption Specialist, Location: Fresno, CA
- ms project