- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
About the Role:
The senior sales leader will oversee some of our most important agency holding company relationships. We desire a true consultative seller with deep experience, strong drive, natural skills and established agency relationships. This role requires strong presentation and communication skills as an evangelist of our brand, company, and products. This position will have a direct impact on company success and is a highly visible role in the company.
About the Sales Team:
Experian Marketing Services Targeting Team is a specialized group of industry experts working as consultants with our agency partners to execute omnichannel campaigns across display, social, addressable TV, email, direct mail. This position will report directly to Senior Director of Agency Development with plenty of opportunities for career growth in big data, technology, ad ops, and product development.
• Manage overall client agency relationships to ensure client satisfaction and overall revenue growth.
• Ability to partner with internal, cross-functional groups to provide the best customer experience for our clients.
• The ability to take your expertise of online advertising technologies and landscape trends and help your clients see the value of Experian data and targeting products.
• A great presence and ability to put together and sell solutions.
• Develop and execute prospecting strategies for unsold brands within assigned agency holding companies.
• The ability to up-sell new and cross sell the entire suite of Experian Marketing Services.
• Achieve the assigned revenue and accountability quotas while taking the lead on business development with clients.
• Work as a great team player across a matrix organization with different product, sales, and marketing teams.
• Three to five years of experience, in either selling to executive level advertising agency contacts or evaluating potential data / platform investments from the agency buying side.
• Proven track record with large and mid-size agencies—past success and established relationships.
• Ability to communicate at both executive level, and with end users working in real time executing campaigns.
• Deep, high-level agency or holding company contacts.
• Advertising / Digital Media experience crucial for success in this position. In particular, Social, Video, DSP and/or advanced TV sales experience is a huge plus.
• Experience leading a team to achieve revenue targets.
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word "Experian" is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies.
EOE including Disability/Veterans
About the company
Experian® is a global leader in providing information, analytical tools and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk and reward of commercial and financial decisions. Using our comprehensive understanding of individuals, markets and economies, we help organizations find, develop and manage customer relationships to make their businesses more profitable.
Specialties: Data, Credit, Data Management, Risk Management, Revenue Cycle Management, Healthcare IT, Healthcare Finance, Automotive Data.