- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
Univision is seeking a motivated, passionate and seasoned professional to oversee KPI and reporting packages maintained to improve financial performance by providing leadership, analysis and support for UCI national digital department.
The Digital Analytics Director Univision Communications will manage a multi-platform/digital sales across all areas of the company. The ideal candidate will have an in-depth understanding of Ad Server Reporting and KPI reporting.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Support SVP of Sales Analytics in forecasting, modeling, reporting, and ad hoc analyses for UCI National Digital
• Primary point of contact for National digital sales team, supporting leadership, sales managers and account planners.
• Own financials for National digital ad sales, including month end closes (revenue reconciliations, billing team support, reclasses, etc)
• Create, maintain and update KPI and reporting packages maintained to improve financial performance.
• Collaborate cross-functionally with content, finance, ad product, and revenue operations in developing the long range ad sales revenue forecasts
• Support pricing and planning team by overseeing data queries and reporting from all ad servers
• Act as ad sales liaison to operations and content teams
• Update and maintain digital impression capacity and KPI reporting model
• 5-7 years of experience in investment banking, management consulting, or digital analytics
• Strong Excel Skills and attention to detail
• Knowledge/Passion for digital
• Ability to work well under time constraints while handling multiple, simultaneous projects with tight deadlines
• Ad Server Reporting/Query experience preferred
• Data Auditing skills
• Experience with Google Analytics is a plus
About Univision Communications Inc.
Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) is a top-tier multimedia company with 17 broadcast, cable and digital networks; 59 TV stations; 67 radio stations; online and mobile apps, products and content creation facilities. UCI focuses on delivering a branded experience everywhere its audience is, reaching 89 million unduplicated consumers monthly across its portfolio. As a mission-driven Company, UCI is committed to informing, entertaining and empowering Hispanic America.
Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) en una empresa multimedia del más alto nivel, con 17 cadenas de televisión de señal abierta, por cable y digital; 59 estaciones de TV; 67 emisoras de radio; aplicaciones en línea y para dispositivos móviles, productos y sedes para creación de contenido. UCI se centra en ofrecer una experiencia con la marca dondequiera que esté su audiencia, alcanzando a más de 89M de consumidores mensuales en todas las plataformas. Como Compañía impulsada por una misión, UCI se centra en informar, entretener y empoderar a la comunidad hispana en los Estados Unidos.
For more information, please visit www.Univision.net.
Univision is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Vets and Disabled
About the company
Univision Communications is the leading media company serving Hispanic America. Our powerhouse portfolio includes Television, Radio, and Interactive offerings that entertain and inform more Hispanics each day than any other media company in the country. Our Company values serve as a compass for our actions and the foundation for our interactions with employees, customers, and suppliers.