- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
What part will you play?
As a Digital Campaign Manager you will oversee the post-sale process for online advertising sales. You will collaborate closely with the sales team ensuring campaign success and providing superior client service. You will be responsible for the creative, trafficking, reporting, and billing needs for the client. You will be a member of a highly motivated Digital team where account relationship building and customer satisfaction are keys to a successful candidate. Duties will also include analysis of inventory, revenue, and pricing. This role is based in New York.
What will you be doing?
• Traffic, monitor, and manage digital campaigns in FreeWheel and DFP.
• Act as the primary post-sale contact internally and externally.
• Work closely with internal and external teams to understand and communicate the technical requirements of campaigns.
• Ensure timely, accurate, and successful delivery in full of all campaign components.
• Manage receipt, testing, and any required technical adjustment of creative in time for campaign launch.
• Identify placements in need of reallocation and address requested reallocations and makegoods.
• Pull and analyze reporting from 1st and 3rd party systems. Identify and investigate 3rd party discrepancies as necessary. Differentiate between 1st and 3rd party delivery for billing.
• Schedule and run periodic campaign status update meetings with planners and other stakeholders.
• Send out in-campaign reporting on request and final reporting within five days of campaign end date.
• Manage campaign billing process; compare campaign delivery month over month based on IO’s to report to finance exact dollar amounts for each invoice. Leverage excel and media math to properly calculate and work very closely with finance, sales, and planning team to ensure accuracy across all invoices. Be able to work on a tight deadline to ensure timely processing of invoices
What do we require from you?
• 2 years + experience in a campaign management role in the advertising/online media space (video ad experience a strong plus).
• Working knowledge of DoubleClick, FreeWheel or similar ad serving solution.
• Experience with Operative.
• Knowledge and experience working with rich media vendors such as Innovid, Pointroll, Sizmek, etc.
• Excellent verbal, written and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills.
• Must be able to multi-task multiple account projects, work well under pressure and excel in a fast-paced, high-energy start-up environment.
• Familiarity with ad servers, rich media vendors, web debugging tools (Charles Proxy, Firebug, Fiddler, etc.) a plus.
About the company
AT&T Inc. is an American multinational telecommunications corporation, headquartered at Whitacre Tower in downtown Dallas, Texas. AT&T is the second largest provider of mobile telephone and the largest provider of fixed telephone in the United States, and also provides broadband subscription television services. AT&T is the third-largest company in Texas (the largest non-oil company, behind only ExxonMobil and ConocoPhillips, and also the largest Dallas company). As of May 2014, AT&T is the 23rd-largest company in the world as measured by a composite of revenues, profits, assets and market value, and the 16th-largest non-oil company. As of 2015, it is also the 20th-largest mobile telecom operator in the world, with over 123.9 million mobile customers