- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- UNITED STATES
Digital Experience Consulting Principal Consultant – Cloud UI Specialist - Principal Consultant-18001JTB No Visa Sponsorship is available for this position.
Digital Experience Consulting Principal Consultant – Cloud UI Specialist - Principal Consultant
As a member of the Oracle Digital Experience Consulting Practice you will be engaged in Cloud User Interface development/implementation projects as a lead or individual contributor.
The successful candidate will focus on helping customers realize the value of their Oracle investments through the delivery of projects using Oracle Public Cloud PaaS technologies and/or Oracle on premise technologies within the Digital Experience realm.
The successful candidate will have:
· Proven experience in large scale complex deployments helping multiple customers with UI design, development and deployment of Applications, Web Sites & Portals both Secure and Public facing
· Hands on project delivery experience in ADF
· Strong communication skills and consulting skills in the field of User Interface development to communicate ideas using low and high fidelity mockups (layout design and navigation, usability)
· Have experience conducting customer engagement full project life cycles including requirements, design, implementation, testing and training for delivering user friendly, professional, visually effective user interfaces for applications
· Ability to lead a team and work with remote/offshore resources.
· Advise and influence customer management on UI/UX direction/decisions
· Anticipate project risks and make corrective recommendations to the project manager
· Must be willing and able to travel up to 100% (candidate can reside anywhere in the US)
· Degree in Computer Sciences or Business or equivalent. Balance of technical skills, functional knowledge and client consultative skills
· Has 5-7 years of experience relevant to this position including 2 years consulting experience preferred.
Additional skills and experience preferred:
- Knowledge of one or more Oracle PaaS technologies or competing PaaS technologies
- Cloud Native Development and Mobile development
- Knowledge of Oracle Webcenter products
- Agile and Test driven development
- Experience building integrations with third party applications, security products (incl. Cloud Security)
- Experience with Caching technologies
- Knowledge of Oracle database and Weblogic
- Knowledge of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) or competing offerings like AWS/Azure
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
An experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May act as the team lead on projects. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and configures detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
5-7 years of experience relevant to this position including 2 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Location: United States
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire