- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
- Successful candidates will responsible for both onsite and remote forensic collection and documentation of electronically stored information (ESI) across a multitude of complex systems.
- Conduct investigations over multiple digital evidence sources and be able to successfully generate expert and interim reports as needed in support of cases
- Consult with clients, data custodians, as well as data owners to collect job specifications to ensure successful engagements.
- Solve complex technical problems associated with software, hardware, and the interface of data extraction from digital devices.
- Work collaboratively with a team of e-Discovery and digital forensic consultants. Skills and Experience:
- Breadth of knowledge and experience in enterprise information systems including infrastructure, services, and applications.
- Analysis skills and working knowledge with digital forensics platforms such as EnCase, FTK, SleuthKit, and Volatility.
- Technical leadership skills to provide world-class information system solutions
- Executing project requirements and providing daily status updates.
- Adhering to electronic discovery industry's best practices to ensure work is completed to client satisfaction.
- Must be able to demonstrate expert working knowledge in industry standard digital forensic tools such as EnCase, FTK, SleuthKit, and Volatility. Required Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in digital forensics ad incident response processes.
- Knowledge and experience with the following operating systems: Windows, Macintosh, Linux or UNIX, etc.
- Understanding of information systems security; network architecture; general database concepts; document management; hardware and software. troubleshooting; electronic mail systems, such as Office365, Exchange and Lotus Notes.
- Microsoft Office applications; intrusion tools; and computer forensic tools.
- Experience with e-Discovery data harvesting processes and evidence handling.
About the company