- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Digital java developer needed.
- Work with Senior Software Engineers to deliver coding and design, including reports and prototypes, researching and trialling new technologies as appropriate and taking account of other outputs such as User Research, and Business Analysis.
- Carry out data and systems analysis to maximise the benefits of any developed solution.
- Carry out all appropriate build activities including; design, code, unit test, quality review and deployment of software solutions using agreed technologies, ensuring compliance with design and coding standards.
- Throughout the development process, contribute to forward planning activities and align their own workload to team delivery timescales.
- Work closely with Senior Software Engineers and other team members to input into decisions about what will be taken into the next stage of development.
- Ensure the appropriate level of documentation is completed.
- Develop an understanding of infrastructure and deployment issues, contributing to their resolution prior to go live.
- Share knowledge with others both within the Developer community and beyond.
The role will require developing Java systems that interact with a cloud-based storage platform and our existing on-site DB2 database, as well as reworking other legacy systems.
Experience in the following would be desired:
- Cloud storage technology (Azure, AWS S3, etc)
- Java, Delphi, C++
- Experience of working with document data.
About the company
LEGALMINT provide tailored recruitment services for legal professionals. Founded in 2012, we are a dedicated agency focusing on law firms and businesses who work across a host of sectors.
Regardless if you are newly qualified or more experienced within the legal field, or even a marketing or finance professional looking to break into the legal sector, our expert recruitment team can quickly help you obtain a new role that matches your skills.