- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Why should you consider this opportunity?
Would you like to be part of a world's leading producer of building materials that inspire architectural and decorative solutions? Are you passionate about distribution of products that inspire the life of many people?
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our Marketing Department at our Corporate Office in Coral Gables, FL.
You will join a company:
- With an international mindset and presence in 80+ countries
- With an amazing growth story, sustained by an extraordinary innovation with products such as Silestone®, Dekton® and Sensa by Cosentino®
- In which you will be able to grow your career and develop your leadership skills
What will you be doing?
As a Digital Marketing Manager | You will be responsible for overseeing the planning and execution of online marketing campaigns across multiple platforms (Social Media, Search, Display, Video, Programmatic).
Main responsibilities will be:
- Definition of the online media plan in collaboration with the media agencies and Cosentino Digital Marketing team in HQ (Spain)
- Identification of target audiences and ideal media outlets based on Cosentino brands needs in North America (USA & Canada).
- Ensure the quality of the execution of online media campaigns
- Track and measure campaign performance with Google Analytics and data from various sources
- Adjust media marketing strategy as the need arises due to changes in performance
- Identify new opportunities and customer preferences to support ongoing media and PPC/social campaigns
- Acting as the point of contact for Cosentino internal teams and Cosentino HQ digital marketing team to gather input
- Generate innovative ideas and content to promote Cosentino brands in the local market.
- Identify and help execute new/emerging media content distribution strategies
- Monitor paid social and search campaigns ensuring proper execution, as well as advertising goals, are met
- Optimization of creatives, accurate content, and copies for websites, Social Paid campaigns, and Search Campaigns (SEO/ SEM).
- Hands-on experience with Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads
What are we looking for?
- 3-5+ years of proven experience developing media plans both off and online with recommended media mix and frequency.
- Experience in performance marketing and specifically in lead gen campaigns
- Proven experience managing or overseeing large ppc advertising campaigns and budgets
- High School Diploma/GED
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Extensive Knowledge on how to leverage digital
- Deep understanding of the programmatic and ad tech landscape.
Desirable hands-on experience with Google Ads 360 or any other major platform of the programmatic landscape (Adform, Mediamath, Sizmek, AppNexus)
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus.
- Analytical mindset, you feel comfortable dealing with large datasets.
Working Knowledge with Data Studio, Microsoft Power Bi, Tableau or Datorama is a plus.
- Creative Mindset.
Ability to turn ideas into action.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-pace environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Team player
This job requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, suck walking, standing, stooping, climbing, lifting material or equipment, some of which may be heavy or awkward.
The employee for this position will be employed by C&C North America, Inc., d/b/a Cosentino North America, a subsidiary company to Cosentino North America.
Cosentino, the world's leading producer of Silestone quartz surfaces, is a family-owned business.
It focuses on the design, production and distribution of architectural and decorative solutions made from natural stone.
It creates and defines leading products that are designed to provide innovative and functional solutions for the home and public spaces under the criteria of careful design, innovation and environmental respect.
The group based its development on international expansion and an innovative research program, which enables it to use the most advanced technology to obtain new materials.
Cosentino's activity covers the entire natural stone manufacturing process, from extraction and processing to the installation of quartz surfaces, such as kitchen and bathroom worktops, cladding and other products.
Cosentino is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Cosentino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at Cosentino are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Cosentino will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
If you are an individual or veteran with a disability who requires any type of accommodation, please contact the People Department at or at our email address: .