- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Top 3 reasons our employees love working at Omicron:
- We build cutting-edge technology that is literally changing how the world consumes online content.
- We get to collaborate with really smart, interesting people every day.
- Omicron rewards its team with really fun company events. Past events include food trucks on-site for lunch, private movie screenings, tickets to charity galas and more! JOB SUMMARY:
We are looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing NNTP team. As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will help drive the strategy, planning and execution of our online marketing initiatives and sales funnels to grow our subscription base. If you are process-driven, have great attention to detail, follow instructions, and can take complete ownership of processes to get tasks completed, this is the role for you.
- Use marketing and sales KPIs, as well as internal and external data reporting tools, to identify trends and growth opportunities, and execute marketing campaigns from start to finish.
- You will autonomously lead projects from start to finish (i.e., identify areas of opportunity, structure analyses, gather data, generate insights, and communicate findings).
- Ability to think analytically and set clear priorities for our design and development team.
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for problem solving through analysis in Excel.
- Create effective online marketing campaigns that improve retention, customer lifetime value, and adoption rate.
- Ability to write content and copy for all online marketing initiatives.
- Create a strategic content plan, campaign tactics, and track analytics.
- Maintain brand consistency across all marketing campaigns.
- Compile data and run analyses for marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Deliver content and instructions to the design team to meet project specifications and timelines.
- Attentive to detail with a keen eye for process improvement opportunities.
- Coordinate day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks.
- Collaborate across departments, implement customer and employee feedback, innovate on strategies, and help develop best practices. EXPERIENCE:
- 4 years of experience working in a strategic marketing or agency team.
- 2-5 years of experience in a highly analytical environment - analysis in a technology company, top management consulting firm, or similarly demanding environment in which modeling and strategic analysis are performed. REQUIRED PERSONAL SKILLS:
- Very strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Quality-oriented with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. ADDITIONAL SKILLS:
- Experience in strategic planning, copywriting and art direction.
- Ability to analyze customer data and develop actionable insights that will shape a marketing strategy.
- Writing experience with email marketing and direct marketing copy; able to massage product content into easy-to-understand benefits.
- Ability to rapidly learn, internalize and leverage product/campaign information.
- Comfortable dealing with senior management. EDUCATION:
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital Media or relevant field, or equivalent practical experience.
- BA/BS degree not required in lieu of 5+ years ecommerce experience. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Omicron Media, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
About the company