- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Global top 10 CRO
- Remote Flex
- Excellent Pay!
i-Pharm Consulting have partnered with a Global leading CRO who is actively seeking an experienced professional to join their executive team as the Director, Biostatistics.
A career with our client provides the unique chance to create a lasting impact and difference in patients' lives around the world.
By joining our client's team you will be in a position to help improve and optimize how the Biostatistics department operates.
Additionally, this role will allow you to Interact with executive stakeholders on a regular to help drive business initiatives.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Directly line manage all Biostatistics staff throughout local partnerships.
- Ability to develops and organize biostatistics projects depending on the different priority levels based on client needs.
- Assigns projects/studies/clients, based on project requirements and skill-sets of team members
- Maintains strong understanding of clinical drug development and all standard regulatory guidelines: ICH, GCP, etc.
- Aligns leadership to fit function of team, clinical and financial insights, and future initiatives.
- Ensures timelines and department needs are delivered and met according to client priority and internal business alignment.
Continual leadership on business development and process improvement to maximize output and client return
- Supports business development activities by contributing to proposals, request for information, budgets, and attending sponsor bid defense meetings.
- 10+ years of experience in Biostatistics function, 4 years minimum in a leadership function
- Proven track record of managing teams while also being hands on in some capacities relating to clinical trial oversight
- Current or previous experience working within a CRO
- MS or PHD in statistically related area or equivalent in years of working experience
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply for more information.
- ms project