- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Location: Aurora, IL Alternate Job Location : Tampa, FL
Role Value Proposition:
This position leads an account management and client servicing team for one of six regional market regions. These teams support $500M in total premium and $30M in earnings. The Service Director is accountable for creating an operational environment that focuses on generating value-added broker, customer and employee experiences, delivering on all operational KPIs and supporting regional sales and retention strategies.
- Leads a team of approximately 4 front-line managers and 60 service associates responsible for all aspects of end-to-end broker and customer servicing for the Regional Market Organization. Full people management responsibilities including, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance and compensation management, as well as, training and development.
- Achieve expected Voice of the Broker/Customer NPS and Satisfaction results by ensuring a proactive, consistent and reliable servicing experience at all phases of client life cycle while also meeting or exceeding all operational KPIs.
- Partners closely with on Sales on customer experience, growth and retention strategies.
- Work with internal partners (Product, Claims, Process Excellence, IT etc.) to provide appropriate input and resourcing for key programs and projects supported through the Group Operations project portfolio.
- Deploys a talent strategy within the region that creates talent pipeline for all positions and supports the development and growth of associates within the team.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- 5+ years of people management experience including hiring, performance management, talent development and compensation accountabilities
- Minimum of 5+ years experience managing complex client accounts and relationships and generating high levels of client satisfaction and profitable persistency
- 5+ years of demonstrated operational management experience including multi-million budget, forecasting and organizational KPI oversight
- 5+ years of demonstrated ability to drive associate engagement while generating expected business outcomes
- Bachelor's degree or proven 10+ yrs. relevant business experience
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of benefit plan administration and contracts
- Advanced knowledge of MetLife’s group products, services and systems and ability to strategically analyze the interaction of these products, services and systems
- Experience with project management including governance and financials
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.