- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
NetApp is the data authority for hybrid cloud. We provide a full range of hybrid cloud data services that simplify management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments to accelerate digital transformation. Together with our partners, we empower global organizations to unleash the full potential of their data to expand customer touchpoints, foster greater innovation and optimize their operations.The SolidFire team has delivered, and continues to develop, an Enterprise-Scale Hyperconverged Infrastructure (HCI) product based on SolidFire’s proven all-flash storage technology.
NetApp is seeking aDirector ofTechnicalEngineering Program Managementwith a solid background in product development, preferably software. This role would report directly to the VP of Engineering.In this position you will play an instrumental role in drivingsoftware and hardware product to market whileleading and managing a complex set ofLean-Agiletransformation initiatives that are critical for successful transformation of the Organization.
You would have held the tile and responsibility of a Engineering Program Manager recently withhands on experience of end to end software development, preferably at the system level.
You will be responsible for defining engineering program goals, spanning the planning, execution and monitoring of such goals. This is a great opportunity to lead in a high-powered team delivering an industry changing product within an extremely high growth sector of the tech industry.
· Build schedules and driveengineering programs in collaboration with business partnerson schedule and quality.
· Assess development program risks and communicate changes to appropriate stakeholders.
· Rigorously manages scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed on time, cost, and quality parameters
· Recommend strategiesandlead transformational projects to drive efficiencythroughSAFeimplementation.
· Coach functional teams on new ways of doing business and influence them for a sustainable shift in behaviors and mindsets
·7+ years of experience in product developmentand program managementin a high growth, fast pacedsoftwareengineering environment
·4+ years as a senior manager or director managing and driving agile teams and transformation
·Lead software engineering projects from concepts to delivery
·Strong aptitude for, and experience working with, large and complex teams building enterprise level software and hardware products.
·Strong understanding of engineering principles and practices.
·Excellent knowledge of product lifecycle, tools, processes, and operations planning.
·Ability to contribute and lead in a project team environment, optimizing functional and project goals
·Planning, scheduling, and milestone-oriented
·Demonstrated understanding of the full software development life cycle
· Established reputation for building peer like relationships with leaders in a large, complex organization, and being able to communicate and influence groups with highly developed communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to build momentum for change and carrying the team across the finish line.
· Working knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)is a plus
B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or a related field, MBA preferred