- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $150,000.00 - $200,000.00 gross per year
- New York City
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- This executive will focus on and drive this service offering with the region
- Capabilities and expectations include
- The Director will collaborate and represent The Firm's services Lines (Risk Advisory Services, Technology Services, other Financial Advisory Services, Audit, and Tax) to clients and prospects within the Northeast Region
- The Director will work across regions as a collaborator and leader within the integrated, National Financial Investigations and Dispute Advisory Services team
- He / she will have substantial responsibility in overseeing client service delivery of solutions of the stated forensic and litigation service offerings to clients that typically include law firms, insurance companies, banks, corporate counsel and management of companies, audit committees, government agencies, regulators, and corporate boards
- This professional will use their industry knowledge, experience, depth of technical knowledge and strong collaborative expertise to add knowledge, value, and executive leadership.
This successful, dynamic accomplished executive professional will assist in developing business plans, leading and performing tasks outlined in the plans and steps necessary to contract with clients in the marketplace
- The Director will develop and execute their practice strategy aligned with regional and national expectations to drive growth for the Fir
- To accomplish the national consulting expectations, the Director will support the National Consulting Services line of business as needed
- should be recognized as an expert and have testified on numerous matters at deposition, and trial
- Experienced as an arbiter or in arbitration matters
- S ignificant experience in leading teams in a matrix organization
- Proven success and track record in building a profitable practice
- Recognized as a generator in the area of business development and sales
- Solid capabilities for practice management, marketing and thought leadership
- Previous experience in managing and directing the analysis and forensic investigative efforts related to complex commercial litigation, lost profits, commercial damages, insurance coverage disputes, business disputes, and valuation disputes.
Additional experience with intellectual property infringement litigation, bankruptcy matters, and other related business matters are desired
- T he successful executive will have a track record of success in exceeding client expectations
- Recognized professional industry pertinent associations