- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
It is the vision of Sage Realty Corporation, the leasing and management division of The William Kaufman Organization, to enrich the lives of people at work.
We do this by providing inspiring workplace experiences, that are a joy to be a part of, through a high-touch, personalized, and dynamic approach, that advances the success of our tenants and the wellbeing of our community.
POSITION PURPOSE The Director, Hospitality is responsible for creating a world-class Hospitality and Tenant Experience program.
Responsible for achieving results which are aligned with the larger picture of the organization and its strategic goals including the development and execution of activities and programming across the Sage portfolio.
The Director, Hospitality is responsible for ensuring development in response to tenant feedback trends and assisting teams with creating action-oriented programs to improve and remove pain points in the tenant experience.
As such, the Director, Hospitality role will create and monitor metrics for the success of all programs and create touchpoints and personalized moments for our tenant's journey.
In addition, initiative, coupled with a sense of competitive drive, and the ability to stay focused on results despite changing conditions, is the key to achieving the performance objectives of this job.
Because environmental and organizational conditions change rapidly, the work involves innovation and creativity in generating ideas for quick response.
A master of hospitality, this position requires every day focus to build the value of Sage as a brand, and deliver an incredible experience to our tenant's consistently.
Delivering seamless operations and inspiring workplace experiences that are a joy to be a part of.
SAGE VISION, MISSION AND VALUES It is critical to the success of Sage that all employees embrace and exemplify the Vision, Mission and Values of the organization.
Vision: To enrich the lives of people at work.
Mission: To provide inspiring workplace experiences that are a joy to be a part of, through a high-touch, personalized and dynamic approach, that advances the success of our tenants, and the wellbeing of our community.
· Be a Pioneer.
· Communicate with Honesty.
· Design with Purpose.
· Commit and Be Accountable.
· Deliver Service with Foresight.
· More than a Team, We are an Ensemble.
· Sage is a Brand.
· Design, develop, and implement a best-in-class Hospitality program and training curricula for our ensemble and vendor-partners that will attract, train, and retain the talent necessary to deliver on our mission
· Oversee hospitality and tenant functions to accurately identify, resolve, and respond quickly and effectively to needs
· Develop a structure for tenant dedicated teams to share best practices, disseminate new content, and consistently raise the bar on workplace hospitality
· Create, set, and monitor relevant metrics to keep track of the success of the implemented training programs
· Monitor, evaluate, coach, and enhance the performance of the tenant experience with our ensemble
· Provide high touch, personalized, and customer-centric service approach when interacting with tenants and staff
· Define the evolving roles and responsibilities of the hospitality department
· Represent the hospitality department as a thought leader in workplace hospitality at industry events and in client presentations
· Source, test and deploy innovative and functional tools, methods and systems for executing on our mission and engaging and inspiring our ensemble on site
· Assist the marketing department with internal and external branding by collaborating to gather and write success stories and elevating Sage's profiles on social media
· Implement a contact management system to create procedures, train, and develop our third-party vendors for best-in-class service.
Develop the technology with a code of conduct
· Work with our partners to identify and establish relationships with key vendors and service providers whose offerings augment Sage's reach and capabilities
· Develop process and systems to respond to create a proactive customer service program to address a multitude of on-site requests anticipate and tackle challenges before they arise
· Identify innovative and personalized opportunities for tenant experiences and leveraging staff knowledge
· Develop and implement data driven processes to analyze daily, weekly, and monthly insights on key metrics and objectives relative to hospitality
· Own the profit and loss that encompasses the hospitality metrics for the entire portfolio
· Develop and implement guidelines and training that reinforces a tenant-first mindset across all ensemble members KEY BEHAVIORS
· Extensive experience with conceiving, developing, launching and maintaining customer centric training, programs and initiatives
· Strong project management skills to oversee complex organizational programs
· Proven ability to deploy and maintain a consistently high quality of service at scale
· Thought leader in the hospitality field with proven success leading others to corporate missions
· Strategic and innovative thinker in enhancing and improving the customer journey and experience
· Ability to drive results for multiple, simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to generate and execute innovative and creative problem solving
· Proven ability to collaborate and build relationships focused on achieving results
· Quick decision making in response to changing conditions
· Agility to adapt changing organizational environment
· Extroverted, confident, enthusiastic, persuasive Influences, stimulates others to action focused on results
· Authoritative leadership based on generalist expertise, knowledge of systems
· Directive leadership to assure business results are achieved
· Delegation of details as necessary, with follow up on timeliness and quality
· Exceptional communication skills in written, verbal and group presentation formats
· Demonstrate leadership, team management, and development skills EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management, Business Management or related degree required
· Minimum 10 years of hospitality experience or similar role
· Experienced with CRM technology and platforms
· Highly proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite
· Experience with commercial real estate and/or hospitality industry BENEFITS AT SAGE
· Competitive compensation and annual bonuses
· A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
· Health care coverage
· Tuition reimbursement to help you reach your career aspirations
· Commuter benefits
· Free fruit, snacks, drinks and coffee to get you through your day
· Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
· Employee referral bonuses
· Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
- ms project