- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- San Francisco
Director, Investor Relations 19WD34998 United States of America-California
Director, Investor Relations
Location: San Francisco, CA- United States
Job ID: 19WD34998
We are looking to add a Director of Investor Relations (IR) to our team! The Director of IR will serve as a primary contact for the investment community and will be responsible for executing the internal IR function. The Director will be an integral part of the Investor Relations and overall Finance team and will work closely with all members of leadership. This role requires a self-starter and proven leader with demonstrated experience in investor relations for a public technology company. Prior banking or consulting experience is preferred but not required.
- Contribute to the Company's internal investor relations function including investor/analyst engagement and IR strategy development
- Act as a spokesperson for all communication with the investment community regarding the Company's business model, operating results, business strategies and special developments
- Advise on and support all aspects of investor marketing
- Participate in the quarterly earnings process—including assisting in preparation of quarterly financial press releases, conference call scripts, Q&A documents, and other associated materials; assist in drafting annual and quarterly SEC filings
- Build and maintain investment model based on company disclosures
- Assist investors and analysts in modeling the company
- Lead the review and summary of analyst reports, competitive financial analysis and aggregate information from various financial data sources
- Manage the IR effort to identify, promote and encourage prospective institutional investors and coverage by additional sell side analysts
- Compile disclosures and data for use by senior management in meetings and discussions with investors, analysts and shareholders
- Provide senior management with feedback and recommendations related to discussions with the investment community, as well as commentary regarding events within the market and industry
- Collaborate across departments to ensure a consistent corporate image is presented to analysts, institutional investors, individual shareholders, media and all external parties
- Cultivate and maintain relationships at all levels of the organization and with the investing community
- Work closely with senior staff on internal and external financial planning, forecasting and reporting
- Support M&A activities across the finance function as needed
- 10+ years of related experience, with a background in business that provides solid fundamental training for a role in Investor Relations
- Experience in investor relations is required
- Technology experience is required
- Ability to develop financial models (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow)
- Understanding of valuation and modeling techniques used by investors and analysts
- Demonstrated understanding of Reg FD and other SEC disclosure rules and regulations
- Advanced analytical skills with the ability to perform quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Advanced communications skills (written and oral) and relationship skills
- Unquestioned ethics, a sense of urgency and the ability to simultaneously execute on both tactical and strategic projects with the ability to operate in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Some travel required
- Prior experience on the sellside or buyside, accounting, finance, investment banking, or private equity is preferred
- Software experience is preferred
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
Finance & Accounting
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.
About the company
Autodesk makes software for people who make things. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with our software. Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Over 100 million people use Autodesk software like AutoCAD, Revit, Maya, 3ds Max, Fusion 360, SketchBook, and more to unlock their creativity and solve important design, business and environmental challenges. Our software runs on both personal computers and mobile devices and taps the infinite computing power of the cloud to help teams around the world collaborate, design, simulate and fabricate their ideas in 3D.