- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $125,000.00 - $150,000.00 gross per year
- New Orleans
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company
- Provides overall leadership and strategic planning for information system security operations.
- Manages, develops, and retains personnel and workforce to ensure qualified people are available to provide quality support and service.
- Develops strategic plans and implements the objectives of company information services ensuring that information security capabilities are responsive to the needs of the organization and its mission.
- Introduces and enforces best practices and standard security operating procedures for department.
- Maintains multi-year system plan to support measurable increased maturity of cyber security program.
- Serves as the central point of communication for the security team.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Management/leadership skills and ability to lead cross functional projects and teams.
- Security-relevant knowledge including but not limited to security operations, security configuration and deployment models, threat detection/response, incident detection/response, investigations, and forensics.
- Assessment/design skills and ability to assess, develop, design, implement, operationalize and document a comprehensive set of security technologies and processes.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present information clearly and professionally to varying levels of individuals throughout the required job processes.
- Ability to translate complex security-related information into business terms that are readily understood by colleagues.
- Knowledge of regulations and frameworks
- e.g., HIPAA, PCI, NIST.
- Ability to be self-directed with initiative and drive.
- economists and finance