- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers and financial data in the consolidated general ledger to ensure compliance with US GAAP
- Responsible for managing the monthly consolidated close process and bringing new ideas and designing ways to make the process of efficient
- Be a key stakeholder in the implementation of global ERP to ensure we take advantage of the advanced functionality available to help transform the close and reporting process
- Partner with the financial systems team to ensure we adhere to the philosophy of "continuous improvement" by always looking for ways to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our processes and systems
- Design and operationalize key financial controls over financial reporting, specifically in the record to report function under the SOX controls framework
- Keep up-to-date on industry trends by continuing to network with peers in the SaaS industry to continue to implement best practices
- Interfacing with external auditors, as needed
- Minimum 7-10 years of progressive operational accounting experience
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Licensed CPA and/or Big 4 background a plus
- Prior experience with a cloud-based ERP (Netsuite, Workday, Intacct) highly preferable
- Prior software industry experience a plus
- Strong understanding of US GAAP and SOX required
- Problem solver with thoughtful efficient and automated solutions
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure; dependable with deliverables and deadlines, able to multi-task
- Confidence, good judgment, energy and personality to work in a fast-paced environment across all levels of management and across functions and geographies
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Different makes us better.