- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- California US
Do you think BIG, and are you passionate about mobile and advertising technologies? Do you get all pumped up when you start talking about Customer Success? We do too, and we're looking for you to lead our Customer Success organization in North America!
As AppsFlyer grows in the US and throughout the world, we're looking for a Customer Success leader who's extremely passionate about customer advocacy, a motivational leader, with analytic prowess, and has a proven track record to talk about. Your responsibilities as the Director, Customer Success, North America, will include managing, building, and leading the Customer Success team. You will be the one who drives the expansion of our existing business for AppsFlyer, and serve as the Customer Evangelist for the market leader of Mobile Attribution & Marketing Analytics.
AppsFlyer is looking for a passionate Customer Success leader who is an entrepreneur at heart. We're looking for someone who can make an immediate impact while keeping our global mission, vision and values in mind.
- Develop and evangelize a vision for the overall Customer Success mission in North America, on a operational and strategic level
- Create and execute operational plans to drive the business goals in North America, leveraging strategies and tactics across all necessary functions, including Customer Success, Support Engineering, Sales, Product, and Engineering
- Serve as the escalation point for customer issues to ensure they are resolved quickly
- Ensure customer feedback is communicated internally to enable ongoing improvement of AppsFlyer products and services
- Use quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive operational excellence in the areas of on-boarding, adoption, renewal, up-sell, and churn reduction
- Understand the market trends and always keep up-to-date with the latest news and developments impacting our industry
- Attract top talent to recruit, manage and develop a high caliber team
- Bachelor's degree with a track record of academic excellence
- 5+ years of B2B Customer Success experience
- Experience in the mobile, digital marketing and/or advertising space
- A jack of all trades - a motivational leader, mentor, and a executer
- Highly effective people manager
- Strategic thinker and a tactical warrior
- Proven experience in building Customer Success and/or Technical organizations
- A bottom-up doer, rather than a top-down thinker
- A self-starter that brings an opinion to the table
- Strong analytical skills and effective upsell and churn reduction capabilities
- Exceptional written, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize, project management, and impeccable time management skills
- Demonstrated track record of establishing Customer Success programs that drive strong relationships and ultimately business retention and growth
- Must be able to travel 25%
- MBA in Computer Science, and/or Business
- Has experience as a SaaS CSM leader - a significant advantage
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer team member!
About the company