- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing and Customer Experience, in this role will oversee the strategy, delivery and budgeting of an integrated global demand generation plan and will play an integral role in achieving ambitious growth goals. The scope of your role starts with customer engagement strategy, building awareness, creating and managing an integrated content strategy, through deployment, managing our PR, media and web team as well as events to ensure we maximize the impact and reach of our technology capabilities and application level solutions. A business leader with extensive experience in brand development and building integrated engagement programs to drive revenue growth.
In this role, you will be required to:
- Develop and execute measurable demand generation programs that drive revenue through sales and channel partner teams that deliver upon key agreed metrics
- Develop programmes to implement transformational change which will enable the organization to deliver solutions and services which are efficient and highly effective
- Work with Business Unit leaders and executive management to develop strategic marketing plans focused on positioning ADI as a leading technology partner in the development of impactful application level solutions.
- Define the end-to-end lead management process in conjunction with sales and marketing operations, including lead capture, nurturing, and conversion.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of marketing activities on sales pipeline growth
- Drive online and offline marketing programs and campaigns, including email marketing, social media, content syndication, website management, and events
- Evaluate, select and manage relationships that contribute to all marketing programs including marketing agencies and specialised skillsets.
- Develop and manage budget for all marketing programs Requirements
- 8-10+ years in a marketing role with a focus on demand generation
- Experience managing a large team with a demand generation focus
- Excellent communication skills and strong leadership qualities.
- Industry experience in media, demand generation and/or experience in B2B marketing in a technology industry
- Proven experience building an existing brand and creating a demand generation engine to fuel sales #LI-NS1
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law:Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law
Education Level : Master's Degree
Travel Required : Yes, 10% of the Time
About the company