- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Process Technology, a leader in the design, innovation, and manufacturing of cutting edge thermal and power conversion equipment, is looking for a Director of Talent Management.
This role will work in partnership with the President and leadership team to support the business strategy through the Team Member agenda.
The role is responsible for oversight and administration of all HR/Talent strategic and operational functions, including delivery of the talent strategy/execution, learning and development, compensation and benefits, legal compliance, professional development, performance management, team member communications pertaining to HR issues, team member relations, and talent acquisition/staffing.
- Lead business transformation through influence and team building.
Ability to communicate, engage and be the catalyst for change.
- Regularly handle complex human resource matters, serving as an advisor to leadership
- Politically savvy with the ability to navigate through the multiple matrices of the organization; comfortable and confident to take a stand where appropriate
- Report on key talent metrics that are business indicators for success; provide insightful data to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions
- Provide insights regarding talent, competitive landscape, compensation, and new ways of working.
Responsible for supporting/developing new, best-practice innovative programs, streamlined process workflows, workplace problem resolution, and high-impact, results-driven outcomes
- Maintain responsibility for organizational compliance with federal, state and local legislation pertaining to all personnel matters
- Champion culture-transformation and foster diversity and inclusion
- Attract, retain, and develop a high performance Talent team
- Develop and implement a talent management strategy that maximizes retention while also balancing healthy turnover.
Ability to design and execute effective development programs in order to retain and develop key talent
- Develop, implement, and maintain procedures/policies for departmental structure, impact descriptions, performance reviews and systems.
Ensure that annual performance reviews and corresponding development plans are completed on a timely basis.
- Prepare and manage annual departmental operating budget
- Conduct investigations of charges or allegations of harassment and/or discrimination.
Interface with legal counsel in consultation with leadership
- Implement strategically-focused compensation strategy including partnering with the leadership team on merit increase/bonus cycles
- Update job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications and other relevant information::
- Master's Degree Required
- 10+ years of relevant Human Resources experience
- Strong change and influential leader with experience working in a fast-paced, transforming environment
Don't forget to ask about our comprehensive benefits package and other great perks!
Process Technology will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen and background investigation.
Process Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all opportunities for employment will solely depend on qualifications.
- human resources