- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $150,000.00 - $200,000.00 gross per year
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company
Director designation may oversee multiple facilities and/or other clinical departments.
Director of Laboratory Services is responsible for the overall management of assigned department including, administrative, financial, compliance, quality improvement, technical, and personnel activities in accordance with established hospital and department policies and standards.
Takes on special projects or other assignments and completes them within timeframe.. Meet and consult with Corporate Director of Laboratory Services for policies, procedures, forms, instrumentation, equipment, supplies, and LIS.
Promotes standardization throughout the system.
Ensure laboratory compliance with the performance standards set forth by corporate management for laboratory scorecards and regulatory agencies.
- Bachelor's Degree in chemical, physical, biological science, or Medical Laboratory Technology from an accredited institution required, Master's degree preferred.
- ASCP certification, or equivalent, required.
- Meeting qualification as Technical Supervisor pursuant to CLIA regulations Subpart M
-- Personnel for Non-waived Testing, sections 493.1423, and 493.1489, and must possess a degree of skill commensurate with individual's education, training or experience and technical abilities
- Current and Valid State License if the laboratory is located in a state where required.
- Minimum 5 years of clinical laboratory supervisory required.