- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Round Rock
Healthcare Marketing/Sales Experience Preferred Nexion affiliates operate 39 skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities in Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas; and one assisted living facility in Louisiana. Each of our affiliate skilled nursing and assisted living campuses offers a home-like setting influenced by their own unique regional cultures. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in our positive clinical outcomes, resident and family member testimonials, satisfaction reports and AHCA Quality Awards.
Director of Business Development Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain partnerships with hospitals and healthcare professionals to provide exceptional care to current and potential residents and patients.
- Work closely with the facility and corporate leadership teams to provide a timely response to referrals and coordinate safe, pleasant and seamless transitions for new residents.
- Remain abreast of changes in Medicare, Medicaid and commercial insurance reimbursement rates.
- Document status of all referrals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Healthcare Administration or related fields.
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and commercial insurance coverage.
- Experience sales/marketing experience within a healthcare setting is preferred.
Compensation and Benefits Package We offer our Directors of Business Development a competitive compensation and benefits package to include voluntary Medical, Dental, Vision, AD&D Benefits, LT/ST Disability, Life Insurance, Flex Spending Account and 401K.
About the company