- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Genesis is one of the nation's leading providers of post-acute healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you passionate - highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
The Center Nurse Executive/Director of Nursing (DON) infuses collaboration, respect and a passion for helping others by leading the center's nursing team through a shared vision and purpose regarding direct patient care. Holds overall accountability for providing leadership, direction, and administration of day-to-day operations associated with direct patient care. Responsibilities include:
* Drives business excellence, staff excellence, clinical excellence, and customer excellence
* Models a service-oriented culture
* Ensures Regulatory and Policy Compliance
* Promotes an environment focused on top of license practice & interprofessional collaboration
* Communicates a shared vision for clinical excellence; ensures the realization of high-quality and cost-effective healthcare
* Fosters an environment of continuous improvement of nursing services and staff to meet patients/residents and their families' needs and expectations
We provide career paths for our employees and develop them. We invest in YOU!
We are a strong, financially-stable company with industry longevity. Genesis was founded in 1985.
We are committed to operate with integrity.
We foster a work environment that feels like a family and have a culture of compassion. We Care Deeply!
REQUIREMENTS: * A graduate of an accredited school of nursing, college or university with a current Registered Nurse/RN license by the State Board of Nursing * Minimum 5 years full-time or equivalent clinical experience; at least 2 years' experience in nursing supervision in the long-term care setting required * BSN preferred * Strong interpersonal & management skills * Knowledge of MDS process, state nurse practice acts, and state and federal regulations * On-call availability
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 345621
Center Name: Genesis HealthCare
About the company