- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $150,000.00 - $200,000.00 gross per year
Company in the Biotech sector
- Develop global patient advocacy strategy and engagement across multiple rare immune mediated diseases in collaboration with a cross functional team
- Meet regularly with professional societies and patient advocacy organizations to identify opportunities, where there is strategic alignment, for enhancing clinical trial awareness, education on disease states and unmet medical needs, diagnosis and current treatment paradigms and access to treatment etc
- Bring back insights to Momenta from the patient community that can inform our medical and clinical strategies.
- Work collaboratively to ensure that the patient voice and needs are clearly communicated to Momenta so that they can be factored into our activities relating to patients.
- Lead and develop patient advocacy focus groups and related advisory boards
- Work with the medical team to develop patient centric materials and information on our clinical trials including lay summaries of completed trials.
- Develop and manage annual budget and forecasting for patient advocacy and engagement activities
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences required; master's degree desired
- A minimum of 8 years in the pharmaceutical biotech industry with the majority of this being in patient advocacy and engagement.
Experience in rare diseases is highly preferred
- Knowledge of public policy, government affairs, and local regulations are required
- A strong understanding of the compliance governing patient engagement and interactions
- A keen understanding of the challenges of patient engagement and creative ways to enhance patient engagement eg, digital and social media
- Demonstrated ability to work with empathy, compassion and maturity while maintaining confidentiality
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; strong team player
- Embraces Momenta's culture of science, passion and urgency
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time as needed
- social media