- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $125,000.00 - $150,000.00 gross per year
- Federal Way
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Assists the Division President in all sales related items.
- Assists in implementing sales goals and training programs as needed to meet division goals.
- Assists and guides New Home Consultants with sales techniques to achieve maximum sales and customer satisfaction results.
- Responsible to ensure that all New Home Consultants coordinate regularly with other field and office associates to insure timely closings and satisfied homeowners.
- Responsible for assisting the Escrow Coordinator with escrow tracking and issuance of weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reports.
- Reviews and monitors New Home Consultant's paperwork to insure accuracy and compliance with DOL guidelines and regulations.
- Assists the Division President with updates regarding market conditions, competition and recommendations on possible advertising or incentive promotions, monitors market trends and competition.
- Responsible and/or assists in all point-of-sale disclosures, legal documentation and contractual paperwork.
- Coordinates escrow company and mortgage lender program.
- Assists Marketing Department with recommendations for coordinating offsite and onsite signage of the communities.
- Attend any and all special promotional events for communities as directed by the Division President.
- Assists and/or conducts sales meetings involving New Home Consultants and escrow update meetings.
- Assist in problem solving escrow and closing issues between all parties, i.e.
Escrow Coordinator, New Home Consultants, field associates, escrow companies, lenders, title companies, option coordinator, customers and homeowners, and division associates.
- Must keep management informed on a continual basis of changes, potential problems and outstanding issues of concern.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Five (5) years in residential sales, sales management and/or real estate or management related industries
- College Degree in related field preferred or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
Ability to meet multiple deadlines while maintaining a professional attitude
- Must be able to deal effectively with confrontational situations and maintain objectivity in associate, public relations, and homeowners
- Possess and exercise mature judgment.
Must be resourceful and present a professional public image
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word, Computers for Tracts or other stand-alone sales support system
- Valid driver's license
- Valid Licensing License
- Managing Broker Preferred
- Requires resourcefulness, patience and clarity
- Strong management and motivational skill
- Diplomacy and good public presence
- Interact well with co-workers
- Comply with and implement company policies and procedures
- Strong work ethic
- Accept constructive feedback
- Team player
- real estate