- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
• The Director of Operational Enterprise & Optimization will lead cross-functional teams on significant high impact strategic projects to execution across Operations, Sales, Marketing, Finance and Legal organizations.
• Provide consultancy and strategic guidance for new business models such as ILux and Topeka.
• Overall goal is to improve processes, drive efficiency and ultimately identify smart savings that can be re-invested to drive topline sales and bottom line efficiency.
• Specific areas of opportunity include distribution cost to serve, new business model support (ILux & Topeka), trial lens and OTC sample optimization, inventory tracking technology such as RFID, returns efficiency, retail fines and audits, and contract commercial terms harmonization.
• Define current process maps & scorecard KPIs for key sales, marketing and ops processes and develop 3-5 year strategic plan to achieve process improvement & Efficiency.
• Identify the highest impact annual strategic opportunities, & align with USVC GM, Head of USVC Enterprise Ops and NA President & develop annual plan to achieve.
• Develop & lead Cross-functional teams for each high impact strategic project seeing thru to execution and contracting where applicable.
• Partner with new business models ILux, & Topeka leaders to identify and implement efficient operational processes for long-term sustainability of the business models.
• Collaborate with channel sales leadership, finance, distribution, legal & procurement partners to develop cost neutral distribution cost to serve across Alcon DC, distributor partners and any applicable third party logistics providers.
• Ownership of sample and trials budget with mandate to improve efficiency, Eliminate waste & consolidate distribution as necessary to drive savings.
• Develop scorecards to track trial to revenue ratio, and partner with sales leadership to implement KPIs to track efficiency and drive accountability down to field sales reps.
• Reduce product returns and drive efficiency via Adjustable Rate Program.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an email to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters: If you’d like to view a copy of the Alcon’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of directly related experience
• Lean Six Sigma, Master Black Belt (preferred)
• MBA in Business or Finance (preferred)
• The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate in English
• 10+ Years of Relevant Experience
Business Unit NON-NVS AL COMMERCIAL NA
Site Fort Worth, TX
Company/Legal Entity Alcon Vision, LLC.
Functional Area BD&L & Strategic Planning
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
About the company
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation.
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Our company culture is guided by high ethical standards. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.